- Their boyfriend/girlfriend calls them names or puts them down in front of others.
- Their boyfriend/girlfriend acts extremely jealous when they talk to friends of the opposite sex, even when it is completely innocent.
- Your friend frequently apologizes for their boyfriend/girlfriend.
- You’ve seen the boyfriend/girlfriend lose their temper, maybe even get violent when they’re mad.
- Your friend is always worried about upsetting their boyfriend/girlfriend.
800-562-6025 — Washington State Domestic Violence Hotline